Franklin County is the ideal location for those who seek a small-town lifestyle with easy access to all that big cities have to offer plus the business and employment opportunities offered by one of the most vibrant economies in the world.
In Franklin County, you’ll enjoy:
- Access to recreational facilities including golf, double-A baseball, softball, hunting, tennis, water sports and more.
- Five shopping centers and many restaurants.
- A wide variety of cultural opportunities.
- More than 100 churches serving nearly 10 denominations.
- More home-buying value for the money.
Plus, North Carolina’s pristine beaches and scenic mountains are only a short three-hour drive away, as are popular East Coast attractions, like Williamsburg and Richmond, Virginia.
With a mild climate and four beautiful seasons, you can enjoy abundant outdoor attractions and recreation opportunities year-round.