Public Utilities

(919) 556-6177
1630 & 1632 US Hwy #1
Youngsville, NC 27596

Public Utilities

To request water and/or sewer capacity, developers and engineers must request the allocation on the Franklin County Public Utilities Department Allocation Application.  A site plan and calculations and any other pertinent information needs to be included with the application.  The Public Utilities Department will bring requests to the Utility Advisory Committee two times per year (February and August), requests must be submitted before January 15th and July 15th to be considered.   

Allocation Application

Allocation Process Change

Water and Sewer Allocation Ordinance