Franklin County is just beginning the process of creating a new Comprehensive Development Plan to guide leaders' decisions about future growth, particularly new development and related investments in infrastructure and services. We need your help! Please click the link below for more information:
AFTER HOURS UTILITY EMERGENCY 919.496.6565
PUBLIC UTILITIES OFFICE HOURS
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- New Service Applications Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
The Franklin County Public Utilities Department provides quality water and sewer services to approximately 6,200 customers in Franklin County 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our commitment is to treat and deliver top quality drinking water to your home or business, and to collect the community wastewater for high-level treatment before releasing the cleaned water back into our local creeks and to be used as re-use irrigation. Our goal is to provide the best water and wastewater service for our customers while being good stewards of the environment and maintaining public health.
Please notify the Public Utilities Department of any changes to your contact information by using the Customer Comments button below. Keeping your contact information current allows us to contact you in the event of any utility or billing concerns.
We appreciate your feedback, please visit our Customer Comments section to make any changes on your account or to notify us that you are disconnecting your services.
Franklin County Public Utilities is pleased to offer our customers the convenience of online utility bill payments.
With online bill pay, you can:
• Pay your bill with Visa, Master Card, and Discover credit card or a debit card
• View current balances and due dates
• Access billing history, payments, and charges
• View historical consumption data
Online utility bill payment offers several benefits, including:
• Ease of use - No more hassles with paperwork, postage or different payment methods for different statements.
• Security and Privacy - Personal information remains confidential and secure.
• Flexibility - No more postage or time spent handwriting a check. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card or a debit card.
• Accessibility – You can pay bills any time, from anywhere, as long as you have Internet access. You can also view payments, bill history, and consumption data.
* Payments made online will be credited the next business day.
To get started follow the link below: