Registration and Payment Instructions
2 ways to Register:
- Contact Franklin County Parks and Rec at 919.496.6624 for Final Dates
- Download, print and complete a Registration Form
- Mail completed Registration Form along with Full Payment to:
Make Checks Payable to:
Franklin County Parks and Recreation
62 West River Rd.
Louisburg, NC 27549
Youth Winter Volleyball— Winter youth volleyball league is a chance to play volleyball in a league setting. The groups are 7-10, 11-18. The cost is $35 and registration will end on January 6th. Late registration fee will be applied after this date. Games will be played at Royal and/or Terrell Lane.
Father Daughter Dance— Father Daughter Dance gives fathers and daughters a chance to have an evening of fun, dancing, and memories. Light refreshments are provided and space for the event is limited. The dance will be held on February 1, 2020 at Louisburg Elementary. The fee is $25. Ages are for K-5th Grade. Registration ends January 24, 2020.
Easter Egg Hunt— Easter Egg Hunt will be held on April 4, 2020. (rain date of April 11). The hunt is for toddlers through 5th graders. More information will follow the closer we get to the event
Franklin County Special Olympics Spring Games— Spring games will be held April 24, 2020 at Franklinton High School at 10 AM. We will be looking for volunteers to help with this event. Signup today.
**You may register online for all events and programs**
These programs are offered at our facilities, golf courses, schools and parks. The Franklin County Parks and Recreation Department offers free, minimal cost and fee based programs for Youth (3-18 years of age) and Adults.
Youth Programs Offered
- Youth Winter Volleyball (Jan-Mar) Ages-7-18
- Father Daughter Dance (February) K - 5th Grade
- Easter Egg Hunt (Two Weeks before Easter) Toddler thru 5th Grade
- Basketball Camp (June) Ages 5-18
- Volleyball Camp (June) Ages 5-18
- Soccer Camp (July) Ages 5-18
- Basketball League (June-August) Ages 5-18
- Volleyball League (June-August) Ages 5-18
- Fourth of July Celebration
Adult Programs Offered
For Adult Programs, participants needs to be at least 18 and out of high school
- Adult Dodge Ball (January-March)
- Adult Men Softball (March-April)
- Adult Coed Kickball (May-July)
- Adult Coed Softball (July-September)
- Adult Coed Volleyball (October-December)