Rearrange Content within Your Service
To rearrange the content in your section, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your service in the Site Tree and click on your service’s blue title.
- Under the 'Pages Under' tab, located in the right-hand corner of the tab is a drop-down menu labeled Sort By. There are four ways in which you can order the content under each section. They are:
- Date Modified (default): Puts the most recently edited pages at the top of the section.
- Title: Puts the pages in alphabetical order (A-Z) by the first word in the title of the page.
- Date Published: Puts the pages in order by their publishing date, with the most recently published pages at the top of section. This type of ordering is not affected by edits made later on.
- Drag and Drop: Allows you to rearrange the pages in the section however you like, regardless of title, date published or date modified.
Drag and Drop Sorting
- To sort your pages with Drag and Drop sorting, select Drag and Drop from the Sort by drop-down. Move your cursor to the left-hand side of the page in the Pages Under tab that you would like to move so that your cursor changes to a crosshair icon.