In times of war, in times of peace, we must always remember our veterans!
The Franklin County Veterans Services Office assists eligible veterans, their dependents and/or surviving spouses, children of deceased veterans, members of the Reserves or National Guard, and active-duty service members in applying for benefits and services from the Department of Veterans Affairs and North Carolina Division of Veterans Affairs.
- Disability Compensation for veterans who are totally or partially disabled due to service related illnesses or injury.
- Disability Pension for wartime veterans who are totally disabled to work due to non-related service illnesses or injury.
- Medical and Hospital Treatment for eligible veterans.
- Home Loan Guaranty for veterans of service after September 11, 1940.
- Scholarships for eligible children of combat veterans.
- Death Compensation, Pension and other related claims for dependents of veterans with wartime service or who died of a service related disability
- Burial Benefits
Veteran Registration Drive: If you are a veteran and live in Franklin County, come by or call our office. You may be entitle to receive benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs. I am here for your benefit and to help you with your needs.
Mrs. Brenda L. Wilkins
Veterans Services Officer
Mrs. Quedella Hargrove
Courthouse Annex Room 103
P.O. Box 128
113 South Main Street
Louisburg, NC 27549
Christmas Holiday: Closed December 25th, 26th, and 27th
Telephone: (919) 496-1939
Fax: (919) 340-2078