The Franklin County Veterans Services Office assists eligible veterans, their dependents and/or surviving spouses, children of deceased veterans, members of the Reserves or National Guard, and active-duty service members in applying for benefits and services from the Department of Veterans Affairs and North Carolina Division of Veterans Affairs.
- Disability Compensation for veterans who are totally or partially disabled due to service related illnesses or injury.
- Disability Pension for wartime veterans who are totally disabled to work due to non-related service illnesses or injury.
- Medical and Hospital Treatment for ALL veterans.
- Home Loan Guaranty for veterans of service after September 11, 1940.
- Scholarships for children of veterans.
- Death Compensation, Pension and other related claims for dependents of veterans with wartime service or who died of a service related disability.
- Burial Benefits
Courthouse Annex Room 103
P.O. Box 128
113 South Main Street
Louisburg, NC 27549
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 A.M.- 2 P.M. (Temporary Hours)
(919) 496-1939 Telephone
(919) 340-2078 Fax