AFTER HOURS UTILITY EMERGENCY - 919.496.6565
Due to a change in our treatment process at our water plant, the State is having us perform additional lead and copper sampling. The change is to assist in reducing the disinfection by-products in our water system. The change was successful, and our samples are well below the state and federal requirements. Therefore, Franklin County Public Utilities will be doing lead and copper samples in the Town of Franklinton service area. CLICK HERE for more information
The Franklin County Public Utilities Department provides quality water and sewer services to approximately 6,200 customers in Franklin County 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our commitment is to treat and deliver top quality drinking water to your home or business, and to collect the community wastewater for high-level treatment before releasing the cleaned water back into our local creeks and to be used as re-use irrigation. Our goal is to provide the best water and wastewater service for our customers while being good stewards of the environment and maintaining public health.
Please notify the Public Utilities Department of any changes to your contact information by using the Customer Comments button below. Keeping your contact information current allows us to contact you in the event of any utility or billing concerns.
We appreciate your feedback, please visit our Customer Comments section to make any changes on your account or to notify us that you are disconnecting your services.
Franklin County Public Utilities is pleased to offer our customers the convenience of online utility bill payments.
With online bill pay, you can:
• Pay your bill with Visa, Master Card, and Discover credit card or a debit card
• View current balances and due dates
• Access billing history, payments, and charges
• View historical consumption data
Online utility bill payment offers several benefits, including:
• Ease of use - No more hassles with paperwork, postage or different payment methods for different statements.
• Security and Privacy - Personal information remains confidential and secure.
• Flexibility - No more postage or time spent handwriting a check. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card or a debit card.
• Accessibility – You can pay bills any time, from anywhere, as long as you have Internet access. You can also view payments, bill history, and consumption data.
* Payments made online will be credited the next business day.
To get started follow the link below:
Chris Doherty - Director
1630 US Hwy #1
Youngsville, NC 27596