Registration and Payment Instructions
You can complete activity enrollment in ONLY 3 Easy Steps!!
- Contact Franklin County Parks and Rec at 919.496.6624 for Final Dates
- Download, print and complete a Registration Form
- Mail completed Registration Form along with Full Payment to:
Make Checks Payable to:
Franklin County Parks and Recreation
62 West River Rd.
Louisburg, NC 27549
Winter Volleyball League - Winter youth volleyball league is a chance to play volleyball in a league setting. The groups are 7-10, 11-18. The cost is $30 and registration will end on January 6, 2017.
These programs are offered at our facilities, golf courses, schools and parks. The Franklin County Parks and Recreation Department offers free, minimal cost and fee based programs for Youth (3-18 years of age) and Adults.
Youth Programs Offered
- Youth Winter Volleyball (Jan-Mar) Ages-7-18
- Flag Football (Jan-Mar) Ages 6-16
- Easter Egg Hunt (Two Weeks before Easter) Toddler thru 5th Grade
- Jr. Golf Day (April) Ages 7-18
- Basketball Camp (June) Ages 5-18
- Volleyball Camp (June) Ages 5-18
- Cheerleading Camp (July) Ages 5-18
- Golf Camp (July) Ages 5-18
- Wrestling Camp (July) Ages 5-18
- Art Camp(July) Ages 5-14
- Basketball League (June-August) Ages 5-18
- Volleyball League (June-August) Ages 5-18
- Fourth of July Celebration
Adult Programs Offered
For Adult Programs, participants needs to be at least 18 and out of high school
- Adult Dodge Ball (January-March)
- Adult Men Softball (March-April)
- Adult Coed Kickball (May-July)
- Adult Coed Softball (July-September)
- Adult Coed Volleyball (October-December)