Registration and Payment Instructions
You can complete activity enrollment in ONLY 3 Easy Steps!!
- Contact Franklin County Parks and Rec at 919.496.6624 for Final Dates
- Download, print and complete a Registration Form
- Mail completed Registration Form along with Full Payment to:
Make Checks Payable to:
Franklin County Parks and Recreation
62 West River Rd.
Louisburg, NC 27549
Youth Winter Volleyball- Winter youth volleyball league is a chance to play volleyball in a league setting. The groups are (7-10) (11-18). The cost is $30 and registration will end on January 6th. Games will be played at Royal and/ or Terrell Lane.
Adult Dodgeball League- This schoolyard classic is brought back to be played in gym forum. It is complete with referees and scorekeepers. The fee is $250 per team. Registration ends January 13th.
Father Daughter Dance- Father Daughter Dance gives fathers and daughters a chance to have an evening of fun, dancing, and prizes. Refreshments are provided and space for the event is limited. The dance will be held on February 4, 2017 at Louisburg Elementary. The fee is $25. Ages are for K-5th Grade. $5 extra per extra child. Registration ends January 27, 2017.
Easter Egg Hunt- 21st Annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held on April 8, 2017 (rain date April 15th) at Franklinton Park. The hunt is for toddlers through 5th graders. More information will follow the closer we get to the event.
These programs are offered at our facilities, golf courses, schools and parks. The Franklin County Parks and Recreation Department offers free, minimal cost and fee based programs for Youth (3-18 years of age) and Adults.
Youth Programs Offered
- Youth Winter Volleyball (Jan-Mar) Ages-7-18
- Flag Football (Jan-Mar) Ages 6-16
- Easter Egg Hunt (Two Weeks before Easter) Toddler thru 5th Grade
- Jr. Golf Day (April) Ages 7-18
- Basketball Camp (June) Ages 5-18
- Volleyball Camp (June) Ages 5-18
- Cheerleading Camp (July) Ages 5-18
- Golf Camp (July) Ages 5-18
- Wrestling Camp (July) Ages 5-18
- Art Camp(July) Ages 5-14
- Basketball League (June-August) Ages 5-18
- Volleyball League (June-August) Ages 5-18
- Fourth of July Celebration
Adult Programs Offered
For Adult Programs, participants needs to be at least 18 and out of high school
- Adult Dodge Ball (January-March)
- Adult Men Softball (March-April)
- Adult Coed Kickball (May-July)
- Adult Coed Softball (July-September)
- Adult Coed Volleyball (October-December)