Registration and Payment Instructions
2 ways to Register:
- Contact Franklin County Parks and Rec at 919.496.6624 for Final Dates
- Download, print and complete a Registration Form
- Mail completed Registration Form along with Full Payment to:
Make Checks Payable to:
Franklin County Parks and Recreation
62 West River Rd.
Louisburg, NC 27549
Youth Winter Volleyball— Winter youth volleyball league is a chance to play volleyball in a league setting. The groups are 7-10, 11-18. The cost is $30 and registration will end on January 7th. Games will be played at Royal and/or Terrell Lane.
Father Daughter Dance— Father Daughter Dance gives fathers and daughters a chance to have an evening of fun, dancing, and prizes. Refreshments are provided and space for the event is limited. The dance will be held on February 3, 2017 at Louisburg Elementary. The fee is $25. And $5 each additional child. Ages are for K-5th Grade. Registration ends January 28, 2018.
These programs are offered at our facilities, golf courses, schools and parks. The Franklin County Parks and Recreation Department offers free, minimal cost and fee based programs for Youth (3-18 years of age) and Adults.
Youth Programs Offered
- Youth Winter Volleyball (Jan-Mar) Ages-7-18
- Flag Football (Jan-Mar) Ages 6-16
- Easter Egg Hunt (Two Weeks before Easter) Toddler thru 5th Grade
- Jr. Golf Day (April) Ages 7-18
- Basketball Camp (June) Ages 5-18
- Volleyball Camp (June) Ages 5-18
- Cheerleading Camp (July) Ages 5-18
- Golf Camp (July) Ages 5-18
- Wrestling Camp (July) Ages 5-18
- Art Camp(July) Ages 5-14
- Basketball League (June-August) Ages 5-18
- Volleyball League (June-August) Ages 5-18
- Fourth of July Celebration
Adult Programs Offered
For Adult Programs, participants needs to be at least 18 and out of high school
- Adult Dodge Ball (January-March)
- Adult Men Softball (March-April)
- Adult Coed Kickball (May-July)
- Adult Coed Softball (July-September)
- Adult Coed Volleyball (October-December)