Registration and Payment Instructions
2 ways to Register:
- Contact Franklin County Parks and Rec at 919.496.6624 for Final Dates
- Download, print and complete a Registration Form
- Mail completed Registration Form along with Full Payment to:
Make Checks Payable to:
Franklin County Parks and Recreation
62 West River Rd.
Louisburg, NC 27549
Art Camp - (July 17-20) 9am-10am and 10am-11am. This course is taught at Terrell Lane Middle School. There are two age groups and two different times for each group. 5-8 year olds will attend from 9am-10am, 9-12 year olds are taught from 10am-11am. The fee is $30. Registration ends July 14th .
Cheerleading Camp - (July 31-Aug. 3) 9am-12pm. Cheerleading Camp is for ages 5-15 to learn and prepare for the upcoming cheer season. The fee is $30. Registration ends July 21st. The camp will be held at Louisburg Elementary School.
Golf Camp - (July 31-Aug. 2) 9am-1pm. This camp is designed to improve Junior Golfers’ skills and knowledge of the game. The camp will be held at The River Country Club. The fee is $100. Ages 5-18. Registration ends July 28th.
Adult Coed Softball - Franklin County Parks and Recreation is offering an Adult Coed Softball league. The fee for a team is $350. Registration ends on July 21st. Games will be played at Franklinton Park, Moose Lodge and Pilot Park.
These programs are offered at our facilities, golf courses, schools and parks. The Franklin County Parks and Recreation Department offers free, minimal cost and fee based programs for Youth (3-18 years of age) and Adults.
Youth Programs Offered
- Youth Winter Volleyball (Jan-Mar) Ages-7-18
- Flag Football (Jan-Mar) Ages 6-16
- Easter Egg Hunt (Two Weeks before Easter) Toddler thru 5th Grade
- Jr. Golf Day (April) Ages 7-18
- Basketball Camp (June) Ages 5-18
- Volleyball Camp (June) Ages 5-18
- Cheerleading Camp (July) Ages 5-18
- Golf Camp (July) Ages 5-18
- Wrestling Camp (July) Ages 5-18
- Art Camp(July) Ages 5-14
- Basketball League (June-August) Ages 5-18
- Volleyball League (June-August) Ages 5-18
- Fourth of July Celebration
Adult Programs Offered
For Adult Programs, participants needs to be at least 18 and out of high school
- Adult Dodge Ball (January-March)
- Adult Men Softball (March-April)
- Adult Coed Kickball (May-July)
- Adult Coed Softball (July-September)
- Adult Coed Volleyball (October-December)