The Department of Public Health offers obstetric care for pregnant women who specify Franklin County Health Department as their primary provider.
Pregnancy Care Management (PCM)
Care management services are provided by public health social workers during the pregnancy and for two months postpartum.
For more information, please call (919) 496-2533.
Online Resources and References
- The North Carolina Healthy Start Foundation
- Quit Now NC
- Family Support Network of North Carolina
- North Carolina Institute of Medicine
- Action for Children
- Adolescent Pregnancy Coalition of North Carolina
- Safe Surrender Program
- Center for Women's Health Research
Toll Free Resources
NC Family Health Resource Line
Pregnancy Exposure Riskline
Quit Now NC Line
Family Support Network of North Carolina