- When in the WYSIWYG editor, you’ll see a dropdown menu that will have 'Format' or ‘Paragraph’ listed. This is the Headings dropdown.
- By using Headings you can differentiate between titles and topics on a single page.
- Under the Headings dropdown, you’ll seeing examples of how large each Heading option is.
- It’s best to start with a larger Heading option (like Heading 1 or Heading 2) and work your way down, in case you have titles, subtitles, and so on.
- Here is an example of what different headings look like on the front end of your website: